Positions: Youth Advisory Council
Organization: Ducks Unlimited Canada
Location: anywhere in Canada
Eligibility: between 18 and 23 (see below)
Pay: Stipend + travel expenses for in person meetings according to DUC regulations
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is forming its first-ever Youth Advisory Council to learn from young Canadians. Members will be provided unprecedented opportunities to share their perspectives on the future of conservation, what role they want to play and how DUC can move their vision forward.
The Youth Advisory Council is set to meet multiple times a year virtually and once in-person (when possible).
Members shall be paid a stipend and travel expenses for in-person meetings according to DUC regulations.
The selection process will be based on the information provided in your application form.
How to Apply
Let us know if making a difference is important to you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please prepare a document with answers to the following questions and submit it along with your CV by visiting our online career center. Please indicate you heard about this through GoodWork.
1. Why do you want to be a member of the DUC Youth Advisory Council? (250 words maximum)
2. How could your personal experiences, perspectives or studies contribute to the council? (250 words maximum)
3. Check the box if you have experience in:
4. What skills and personality traits can you bring to the youth advisory council? (300 words maximum)
5. What is your relationship with Ducks Unlimited Canada and what do you think of its conservation mission? (Note: we are looking for candidates who know the organization well and candidates who are not familiar with it)
Closing Deadline: October 15, 2021 (EST)
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is the leader in wetland conservation. A registered charity, DUC partners with government, industry, non-profit organizations and landowners to conserve wetlands that are critical to waterfowl, wildlife and the environment.
While DUC would like to thank all applicants, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now. Date posted: Jun 17 2021 ID: 60314