Known to be one of North Shore's more popular community events, Harmony Arts Festival takes place in West Vancouver along the waterfront for 10 days. Whether it's world-class musical performances, inspiring visual art, mouth-watering gastronomic events or simply the natural beauty of the setting that gets your heart beating a little faster, there is something for everyone at the Harmony Arts Festival. We invite you to join Green Chair Recycling so that we can ensure this spectacular event is as GREEN as possible!!
Date: August 4-5 and August 12-13, 2017
Location: West Vancouver
Time: 11am-10pm (various shifts)
What to Expect:
• Supervise recycling stations and educate the public on event recycling.
• Help set up bins and signs.
• Assist with close-down and waste sorting and weighing .
• Make a positive impact -- Divert up to 100% event waste from the landfill!
• Gain work experience and knowledge in sustainable events and recycling management.
• Meet like-minded people and have fun while gaining volunteer hours.
• Learn new skills and share your expertise .
• Flexible schedule .
• Become a part of the Green Chair Community .
You will receive:
• Hands-on Training .
• Formal Letter of acknowledgement .
• Organic, local food during the event.
• Access to our e-news, including info about our monthly outdoor clean-ups, workshops, tours and our Annual Volunteer Appreciation party . Our events are our way of saying thank you to our community!
Sign up now via this link:
Hope to see you at our events!
Happy Recycling : )
When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
GoodWork ID: 41373 Date posted to GoodWork.ca: Jul 14 2017