Home | Job Postings | Volunteer
Position: Executive Assistant
Organization: Photographers Without Borders
Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Chief Operations Officer and Executive Team in strategic and administrative tasks.
- Recording and posting meeting minutes from weekly PWB General Team Meetings, monthly Executive Team Meetings and quarterly Board Meetings.
- Help arrange monthly internal photo critiques, inspiration discussions, executive team meetings, content production meetings, and quarterly Board meetings.
- Provide weekly updates and chair PWB General Team Meetings in absence of CEO and/or COO.
- Maintaining Basecamp, adding important dates and sharing team announcements.
- Coordinating staff anniversary certificates and Photo Critique prizes.
- Assist with the planning and execution of events including annual CONTACT exhibition, annual retreat, semi-annual performance appraisals, team building events, AGM etc.
- General staff support and other administrative tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Must attend mandatory weekly meetings on Wednesdays at 6:00 PM in Toronto
- Ability to balance multiple concurrent objectives, maintain an organized calendar and meet deadlines reliably.
- Proactive with strong work ethic and accountability.
- Experience taking meeting minutes and schedule coordination.
- Ability to work well autonomously with little supervision, as well as collaborate with others in a team environment; adaptable when directed.
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic profile.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); professional, service orientation in email correspondence and on the telephone.
- Nonprofit sector experience.
How to apply:
Please email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter. Subject: Executive Assistant
Please indicate you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: Oct 30 2019