Organization: The Salvation Army
Location: downtown Toronto, Ontario
The Volunteer gardeners will help with the planting, up keep and maintenance of the multiple gardens around the building.
• Ensures the general upkeep of gardens
• Cleaning surrounding area of garbage and organic debris
• Help with planting of flowers, vegetables and or other plants
• Watering and weeding of the gardens
NOTE:This job is very flexible and can be done on your schedule
• Ability and maturity to work independently and under minimum supervision
• Possess good organizational skills
• Able to take direction and follow rules and guidelines set by The Salvation Army
If interested please email Tarah McMaster, Volunteer Services and Special Event Coordinator at:
or call 416-682-2494
When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
*Note: The e-mail address above has been masked to help prevent spam. Please copy the address and replace “mask” with @ .
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
GoodWork ID: 40179 Date posted to GoodWork.ca: May 4 2017