Date: Saturday & Sunday July 21-22, 2018
Location: Holland Park, Surrey (Near King George Station)
Time: Various Shifts Available on Jul 21 and 22
What to Expect:
• Supervise recycling stations and educate the public on event recycling.
• Help set up bins and signs.
• Assist with close-down and waste sorting,recycling and weighing .
• Make a positive impact -- Divert up to 100% event waste from the landfill!
• Gain work experience and knowledge in sustainable events and recycling management.
• Meet like-minded people and have fun while gaining volunteer hours.
• Learn new skills and share your expertise .
• Flexible schedule .
• Become a part of the Green Chair Community .
You will receive:
• Hands-on Training .
• Formal Letter of acknowledgement with volunteer hours, and a reference letter after volunteering for 30+ hours.
• Organic, local food during the event.
• Access to our e-news, including info about our monthly outdoor clean-ups, workshops, tours and our Annual Volunteer Appreciation party . Our events are our way of saying thank you to our community!
Sign up using the link below:
When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
GoodWork ID: 46379 Date posted to GoodWork.ca: Jul 9 2018