Home | Job Postings | Volunteer
SOCIAL MEDIA for NGO's & NONPROFITS
Position: Social Media Manager
Organization: Photographers Without Borders
Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario
About Photographers Without Borders
We are the leading community of storytellers building capacity for non-profits and NGOs worldwide. We dream of a world that is connected visually and through story so that new realities, solutions, and possibilities may be manifested.
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is someone who is responsible for creating advanced posts according to our voice on our social media channels, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Work alongside the Art & Marketing Director to effectively execute marketing strategies through PWB social media channels.
- Work closely with Creative Team members – Curator and Editors – thoughtfully select images and write content in alignment with PWB’s mission, vision and ethics.
- Develop social media strategies to ensure key performance indicators are met and/or exceeded for all PWB marketing campaigns, including but not limited to member acquisition, PWB Program, PWB School, PWB films, magazine subscriptions, fundraising campaigns, PWB events, print shop sales etc.
- Must be well versed in social media management platforms like Hootsuite and experienced in developing and schedule social media content that really drives engagement and conversion.
- Help develop content, schedule and report on paid social media campaigns.
- Develop and schedule content for all PWB social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn – in alignment with the PWB Content Calendar.
- Monitor social media channels daily and engage with followers consistently.
- Provide excellent customer service, responding to audience inquiries daily.
- Provide monthly updates regarding social media activity and work with the PWB teams to further enhance our content and strategies.
- Minimum of 2 years managing social media platforms, with extensive knowledge of each platform and respective features.
- Experience copywriting and content development for social media and paid ads.
- Experience developing and executing comprehensive social media campaigns.
- Must be well versed in Hootsuite – scheduling, reporting etc.
- Experience developing paid social media campaigns.
Benefits of Joining The Team:
- Warm, authentic, flexible work environment
- Flexible work hours
- Annual incentives for long-term volunteers
- Monthly photo contests and critiques
- Ongoing team-building activities
- Great team
How to apply:
Please email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
Please indicate you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: Oct 17 2019