Home | Job Postings | Volunteer
Position: SEO Specialist Volunteer
Location: anywhere in Canada
SEO Specialist will work to constantly optimize SEO campaigns but conducting SEO audits, analyze the performance of SEO programs using Google Analytics and working with our team to enhance our presence. We are looking to have a web presence that captures the uniqueness of our organization!
What’s in it for you?
You will gain experience working in a start-up with and have direct responsibility over all SEO work. You will have the opportunity to have your voice heard and learn based on your interests.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for:
- Setup, manage, and optimize SEO campaigns.
- Identify SEO opportunities for clients.
- Conduct SEO Site Audits.
- Comprehensive keyword research to identify opportunities.
- Conduct strong On-page strategies
- Conduct off-site optimization strategies and link analysis
- Create monthly reporting and data analysis
- Google and Facebook Ad management
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in search, analytics, and technologies.
- Manage landing page and websites to install conversion code and tracking pixels.
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimization
- Improve search results by developing product content standards to drive desired results
- Monitor keyword ranking performance to attract target audience
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, etc.
- Provide actionable recommendations for the site structure, creative design, keyword and link development strategies and content optimization
- Manage all SEO initiatives including keyword research, content recommendations and website optimization
- Track and analyze the performance of SEO programs using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and 3rd party SEO tools to guide business decision making
- Implement SEO strategies including on page optimization, content creation and link building to improve search visibility
- Share a deep understanding of SEO's value to the overall marketing strategy with the team
- Keep up to date on digital marketing trends and share them with the team
- Setup custom reports, goals tracking and attribution with Google Analytics
- Collaborate with the team to implement digital marketing initiatives, including paid search, paid social and web design
People who Excel (Your Background):
- A proven track record of successfully implementing SEO campaigns in a medium to large-scale, enterprise setting or start-up
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and website architecture from a search analytics perspective, while also comfortable making recommendations
- Strong understanding of how paid search compliments organic usage and vice versa
- Proven experience within Link Building
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
Skills and Experience:
- Prior work experience with SEO - please provide details of your previous experience and information regarding your role
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Perfect written and oral communication skills
- A highly positive/can-do attitude
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices
- Proficiency with a variety of SEO tools and analysis
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- An excellent team player – able to work with and support other team members
To apply, please e-mail your resume and a brief covering letter to:
subject: SEO Specialist Volunteer
Please indicate you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: Oct 8 2020