Home | Job Postings | Volunteer
Position: Event Support (Land Art BioBlitz, June 2-6, 2020)
Organization: Wintergreen Studios
Location: South Frontenac, Ontario
- Mandatory Training: Saturday, May 30th from 10 AM – 3:30 PM
- BioBlitz: Choose a minimum of 2 days to volunteer during the Land Art BioBlitz (June 2-6, 2020). These can be full or half days.
- Wintergreen Studios is located at 90 Wintergreen Lane (formerly 9780 Canoe Lake Road), South Frontenac, Ontario. We are roughly 1 hour north of Kingston, and 15 minutes southwest of Westport. Click here for directions.
How to Sign Up
- Email your resume to email@example.com and indicate your preferred role in the subject line by May 15, 2020.
- Participate in a brief phone interview.
- Let us know which days you wish to volunteer!
- Free meals each day of volunteering.
- Access to high-quality workshops on natural history and land art.
- A letter of recommendation, on request.
Jess Pelow, Project Coordinator at:
Please indicate you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: Mar 4 2020