Home | Job Postings
Position: Event Coordinators
Organization: Miss Green Planet Inc.
Location: anywhere in Canada
An Environmental Beauty Pageant seeks volunteers to help with Event Coordination and Social Media Promotion Support for upcoming events across Canada. The work is mostly online except for the day of the event for those who reside in event cities.
The event coordinator should have a love for special event management, provide outstanding customer service, be enthusiastic professional, and able to build relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds and locations.
SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTERS:
- Implements a social Media Strategy
- Help develop the plan and the parameters for the social media strategy.
- Manages Social Media Sites
- Help with posting messages and regular updating of social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc and help develop relevant messaging.
- Write Blog Articles
- Depending on skills, coordinator may help identify and develop blog posts and other materials.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Community Outreach
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Event Planning and Production
- Community leadership and participation (both online and offline)
- Help Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, seating cards, etc.
- Coordinate and Close out all events as required.
OVERALL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the organization’s field.
- Enjoys building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off .
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Access to the Internet.
Please apply by clicking here:
When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
GoodWork ID: 35900
Date posted to GoodWork.ca: Aug 13 2016