Home | Job Postings | Business & Social Enterprise
MARKETING & MEDIA JOBS
Updated: 1 Month Full time Social Media & Communications Coordinator
Position: Social Media & Communications Coordinator
Organization: Wastenot Farms
Location: Based in Caledon/Orangeville/Mono area, Ontario. Open to candidates from anywhere in Canada
Wastenot Farms is hiring a Social Media & Communications Coordinator to oversee the relaunch of our Jocelyn's Soil Booster brand for spring 2021.
This is a 1 month, full time contract position at 40 hrs/week beginning March 1st with the potential to work some additional hours in February. Pay rate is $15/hr.
This position involves the following tasks:
- Lead digital content planning and contribute to communications goals.
- Implement brand guidelines with partners and media.
- Inform SEO strategy and track digital analytics with actionable insights.
- Manage the Editorial Calendar schedule.
- Contribute to news release writing and media relations.
- Create and post interactive content on social media channels to ensure they are both engaging and aligned with our brand.
- Monitor social channels, for inquiries, trends, and customer service.
- Create and schedule content.
- Creative storytelling; create, write copy, edit and manage content that is consistent with Jocelyn's Soil Booster brand.
- Develop visuals for the website, social, youtube and email.
- Edit posts, for spelling, formatting, SEO and links.
- Manage newsletter creation.
- Develop and implement the digital content strategy
- 1-3 years relevant work experience creating and executing content.
- Post-secondary education in communications with a focus on digital, public relations or equivalent experience.
- Creative storyteller with proven track record engaging audiences through different channels—including website, social media, print.
- Excellent design and content creation skills
- Excellent written communication skills and knowledge on how to converse, write and edit for digital platforms.
- In depth knowledge of how to develop, share, and collect data insights for content development on social networks, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Linkedin.
- Working knowledge of the email marketing platform Mail Chimp
- Experience in photography and videography an asset.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please indicate you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: Jan 15 2021