Home | Job Postings
Position: Business Development Executive
Company: energyX Solutions
Location: Toronto, Ontario
EnergyX Solutions is a Software as a service (SaaS) company based in Toronto, ON. We've created multiple online platforms that enable utilities and other stakeholders to engage with their customers, help them understand energy use and provide ways to save. Our goal is to help utilities and their stakeholders provide better services for their customers.
- Identify, qualify, call on and establish long-term business relationships with utilities and energy retailers across North America.
- Cold call prospects to present the value proposition of a collaboration with EnergyX.
- Ensure that all qualified prospects move to a Product Demo with our Enterprise Sales Reps.
- Continually build a strong sales pipeline of well qualified utility opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with our Enterprise Sales Reps and Product teams.
- Utilize company CRM tool to track all sales activities and communications.
- Manage and maintain sales reports, pipelines and forecasts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of energy efficiency and conservation preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a business development-related position required with cold calling experience.
- Strong knowledge of client development and marketing principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, editing, and proofreading skills.
- High degree of professionalism when interacting with clients.
- Independent self-starter capable of managing and prioritizing multiple time sensitive projects and priorities
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and interact with various personalities at all levels with diplomacy
- Ability to make decisions and adapt to changing work situations and ability to grasp new ideas
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet goals
- Strong computer skills including advance knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development / Inside Sales in Energy Efficiency/Conservation/Management - 1 year (Required)
- Salary + Commission + Full Benefits
Start Date: Immediately
To apply for the role please email your resume to Angelica Pereira at:
Please indicate you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: May 3 2019