Position: Sales Manager
Organization: Beekeeper's Naturals
Location: Toronto, Ontario
If you are a driven person who thrives in a high-paced, always changing, growing environment and have a proven track-record of sales success…the Beekeeper’s Naturals team needs you! We are looking for a dynamic and driven person to join our sales team as our sales representative for North America.
Beekeeper’s Naturals Vision & Mission
Beekeeper's Naturals is a wellness company grounded in a bee-driven cause. We’re obsessed with creating sustainably sourced, and effective products derived straight from hive superfoods and are on a mission to raise awareness and funding that safeguards the future of the bees, while engineering top of the line better for you foods and solutions to modern health problems.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Email and telephone correspondence with existing accounts
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our products
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- You will get to travel to awesome events and work closely with our Head of Sales on introductions and building relationships with new and current accounts.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with data management and reporting
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- High school degree
- This position requries a valid driver’s licence, proof will be required after hire
- Valid Passport & ability to travel into the USA
- Effective communication skills. Strong sales skills. Not afraid to talk to ‘anyone’. Doesn’t get intimidated by anyone.
- Thinks outside of the box to expand competencies. Constant learner and explorer of new ideas.
- Extremely good at follow up.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Solid process for managing multiple moving parts so nothing falls through the cracks.
- Personable and professional. Ability to turn a negative situation into a positive one; to see the good in every situation.
- Works well independently and is self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Takes direction well, but expands on ideas when it makes processes systems more efficient.
- Knowledge is a passion and loves to learn new things every day. Is flexible in work processes to be changed for more efficiency.
- Likes to travel.
HERE ARE THE TWO EASY STEPS TO APPLY (note we will not be reviewing applications that do not submit both of these):
- Send us a VIDEO of you explaining the biggest 3 reasons why you want to work with us, and 3 reasons why you think you would be a fit for this position.
- Send us your resume.
- Please send both to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the subject line: Sales Representative Application - your name.
- If you are called for the first round of interviews, you will be interviewed by members of our leadership team. They will have to ALL agree that they would like to work with you, before moving to the next step.
- You will meet with our COO, and they will chat you up to make the final say on hiring, and discuss salary, bonuses, expectations, etc.
If you are a good fit—let’s get started!
We are on an important mission and have people to help!
Please indicate you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.