Home | Job Postings
Position: Intermediate/Senior Environmental Engineer (7+ Years’ Experience Required)
Organization: LRL Associates Ltd.
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
- Coordinating and conducting a variety of environmental projects including, but not limited to:
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Underground Storage Tank Removal
- Designated Substance Surveys
- Hydrogeological Assessments
- Groundwater Monitoring Programs.
- Collecting soil, groundwater, surface water and air samples.
- Conducting site monitoring and surveying of varying complexity.
- Documenting field activities and data.
- Compiling, processing, and presenting field data in tables, figures and plans.
- Analyzing data following standard methods
- Report Preparation
- Assist in business development including proposal preparation. Liasing with clients to secure additional business.
- Management of personel and resoources. Monitoring project budgets and invoicing
- Mentoring junior staff
- Degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering. P. Eng. designation or eligible.
- Strong environmental and hydrogeological background. Experience in conducting Phase I & II ESA, Designated Substance Survey, Hydrogeological Assessments, contaminated site remediation.
- Minimum 7 years related experience.
- Have minimum 2 years experience undertaking fieldwork.
- Experience with prescribed safety and technical protocols.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Self motivated, independent and reliable worker.
- Must be personable and have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent judgement skills.
- Dedicated to quality of workmanship. Ability to act in a professional manner.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
- Valid drivers license. Access to vehicle.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Please indicate you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: Jul 16 2019