Home | Job Postings | Climate Change
Position: Client Engagement Administrator
Organization: Offsetters Clean Technology Inc.
Location: Vancouver, BC
The Client Engagement Administrator has accountability for ensuring a consistent client-experience, including a timely turnaround of client requests. Primarily supporting the Director of Client Engagement to ensure clients’ needs are met, the Client Engagement Administrator is also responsible for developing and maintaining Offsetters’ online presence to drive client engagement and revenue growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports the Director, Client Engagement with client requests
- Develops and maintains ongoing relationships with clients
- Ensures that all of our customers’ claims around offsetting are up-to-date and accurate
- Manages Offsetters’ logo requests, and subsequent usage by clients and partners
- Manages all partner logos on our website
- Manages clients’ contracts and invoicing
- Maintains all client data in our client database
- Works with graphic designer(s) to update infographics for various clients
- Creates and collaborates with team members on marketing materials including presentations, newsletters, online content, and reports
- Supports the migration to a new CRM tool—ensuring we’re using it to its maximum capacity to meet our objectives
- First contact for customers: Answers the company phone line and monitors the company email (either forwarding to correct party or, when appropriate, responding to client)
- Manages Offsetters’ website—including the transition to a new platform
- Works with partners to ensure that website is fully functional, and optimized for sales growth
- Elevates online relevance and presence through effective search engine optimization
- Tweets, blogs and optimizes use of social media
- Develops, executes and analyses Offsetters’ quarterly newsletter ensuring resonance and relevance
- Assists with writing and formatting contract-winning proposals
- Identifies potential clients and researches prospective clients’ business needs
- Becomes an expert on helping potential clients understand why we’re better than the competition, so that they choose to work with us
- Sets up company-wide zoom meetings
- Performs general office management and administration tasks
- Orders office supplies and contacts support, when printer or Internet is down
- Manages transition to new electronic filing system
- Post-Secondary degree: ideally in Business Administration, Environmental Sciences, English, Communications or Marketing.
- Demonstrated experience building strong relationships with people at all levels of an organization, and ability to change communication style to fit audience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Have a good eye for design and formatting
- Experience with PHP and HTML a bonus
- Understanding of climate change is preferred but not a requirement.
Key Reporting Relationship
Reports to: Director, Client Engagement
Position open until filled.
Please send cover letter, attached to your CV, demonstrating how you’re the right fit for both this role and Offsetters to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We pay a living wage.
Please indicate you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: Oct 8 2020