Position: Project Management Lead
Organization: The Atmospheric Fund
Location: Toronto, Ontario
TAF is seeking a Project Management Lead to provide project management and stakeholder relations support for all Retrofits projects to ensure they achieve the highest level of excellence. To view the full job posting and complete an application, click here.
This is a full-time, 2-year contract with potential for extension. Salary range: $50,000-$60,000, depending on qualifications and experience. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Low Carbon Buildings.
- Support the management of retrofit projects and associated initiatives through all phases of the project life cycle. Document and track project tasks, resources, and deliverables using project management software. Provide frequent updates on project status, issues, and constraints.
- Lead development of project management best practices and standards.
- Coordinate and assist with the development and maintenance of project budgets; track and report on spending against budgets.
- Assist in the development of new projects, including design, budgeting, and fundraising.
- Coordinate procurement of project-related services and equipment.
- Manage and organize project documentation and ensure adequate record keeping. Coordinate preparation of proposals and stewardship/progress reports for project stakeholders and funders.
- Coordinate and participate in internal and external project meetings, including preparation of agendas and minutes and tracking action items.
Research, Analysis & Data Management:
- Provide project management support for research and associated reports and case studies, working in collaboration with other team members.
- Contribute to retrofit research projects as directed, including data analysis.
- Manage data relevant to retrofit and research projects.
- Participate in retrofit project site visits.
- Review reports and work products prepared by service providers or third parties to ensure consistency with TAF specifications and quality standards.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer by sharing learnings with internal team to maximize outcomes.
- Represent TAF publicly in a manner consistent with TAF’s professional standards.
- Participate actively as a TAF team member at staff meetings, retreats and through ad-hoc staff working groups.
The kind of candidate we're looking for
You'll be the right person for this job if you're passionate about solving problems, no matter if they're big or small; and have a strong mindset of getting things done.
We require the following qualifications:
- Project management experience and/or education required; PMP certification an asset, and/or completion of post-secondary course in project management.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field, including engineering, building science, sustainability, or architecture; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially when it comes to communicating and documenting project statuses and recommendations to clients and team members..
- Knowledge and/or demonstrated interest in understanding climate change and the energy and buildings sector, including energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies, as well as social and public health impacts.
- Exceptional time management capabilities; ability to manage multiple initiatives in parallel. Ability and comfort with managing up and across, clarifying ambiguity and communicating risk.
- Familiarity with CRM software an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and project management software and tools (e.g. Teamwork, Microsoft Project, Hive).
- Valid Ontario driver’s license is an asset.
How to apply
To view the full job posting and complete an application, please visit: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/bg9rr1zhyc?utm_source=goodwork
Please indicate you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.