Home | Job Postings
Position: Bilingual Program Specialist, Business Refrigeration Incentive (BRI)
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Objective: The Bilingual Program Specialist (BRI) stimulates and facilitates participation with potential customers for the Program by answering product, program and service questions and booking appointments.
- Facilitate participation in BRI through outbound calling with leads which are generated by a separate outreach department, as well as leads passed on by the participating utilities
- Plan and schedule/re-schedule customer Assessment/Retrofit visits as required
- Provide timely responses to in-bound calls, email inquiries and voicemail messages.
- Update the customer relationship management software from client communication
- Main point of contact for Assessment/Retrofit related issues/opportunities
- Clearly define problems and either resolve or escalate appropriately
- Monitor and report on Assessment and Retrofit bookings based on targets
- Liaison with supporting internal departments and external agencies
- Deliver superior customer service leveraging best practices in time and project management
- Assist Management with requests regarding Program evaluation and regular reporting
- Problem-solving, decision-making and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Other duties as assigned and as required from time to time by Manager, BRI Program Delivery
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- 1 to 2 Years’ experience in a bilingual (French-English) customer service role.
- Contact Centre and/or Sales experience: Must be comfortable with outbound calling.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business, environmental studies, communication, project management or combination of relevant work experience and education
- Strong customer service ethic and professional demeanor
- Excellent listening, communication (verbal and written), negotiation and telephone skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Web Based Applications, CRM software; with an aptitude to learn internal software and relevant applications
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task and provide strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and interest in the energy and environment sectors
- Must be fluently bilingual in French/English languages
Competitive salary and full company benefits are available for the right candidate
Please reply with your cover letter and resume quoting the job title in the subject line via email to Effie Tsergas at:
When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
*Email: The e-mail address above has been masked to prevent spam. Please copy the address or type it manually, add the @ sign, remove “mask” and any spaces.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: Oct 9 2018