Home | Job Postings | Summer Jobs
SUMMER JOBS / EMPLOIS D'ETE
Position: Social Media & Communications Lead
Organization: Green Churches Network
Location: remote and/or at head office in Montreal (Mercier-Est)
(Also hiring: Environmental Education)
Position is funded by Service Canada- Canada Summer Jobs, see below for eligibility criteria.
Details: 14 week contract, 25hrs/week
If your passionate about the environment and want to help Christian communities in their ecological practices, consider joining our young and progressive team at the Green Churches Network!
Job description and responsibilities:
- Promote the activities and the mission of the organization across all our communication platforms;
- Create and schedule creative and engaging content, writing, editing, graphics, videos;
- Develop graphics for the organizations needs (flyers, website, special events/occasions etc);
- Contribute to the newsletter, news releases and media relations;
- Contribute to communication content and communication goals;
- Manage and monitor social media accounts, responding to inquires, and track digital analytics;
- Communicate with registered communities, assessing needs and basic customer service.
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Experience in graphic design, word press, mail chimp and social media platforms;
- Experience in communication an asset;
- Experience in the non profit environmental sector an asset;
- Strong organizational skills (detail oriented) and interpersonal skills (respectful of Christian values);
- Creative, team player, self-motivated, pro-active, take pride in your work.
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment;
- and have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment;
- be legally entitled to work in Canada
Send CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com
Please indicate you saw this posting at GoodWork.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: May 27 2021