Why post here? Help | FAQ | Why Post | Kudos
GoodWork is Canada's largest community of environmental changemakers, sustainability professionals, job seekers and volunteers. We'll help you find the best and brightest in any field.
- It's effective: GoodWork will connect you with the best and brightest environmentally minded people. Guaranteed. Each posting receives the personal attention of GoodWork staff, experts in green job postings since 2001. More...
- It's green: GoodWork is run by dedicated environmentalists and conservationists, actively supporting the environmental movement for 15 years.
- It's fast and easy: Our one-step posting page takes seconds to complete. Or e-mail us your posting.
- It's affordable: We're here for the environment: we want you to post! In support of underfunded and volunteer run projects, our modest sliding scale keeps GoodWork going. Can't pay? Please post anyway. Just choose "can't pay" on the posting form.
- It's guaranteed: If you receive anything less than an outstanding response, our dedicated staff are here to find a solution. Guaranteed.
Post an opportunity
“Thank you for GoodWork's ongoing support of our work — you’ve helped us build a great team.” — Christine Martin, Evergreen
“I wanted to let you know what amazing applicants we got through GoodWork. It's inspiring that there are such capable, committed, enthusiastic people out there, keen to do this kind of work.” — Rebecca Aird, Environmental Consultant
GoodWork supports RCEN, The Canadian Environmental Network and other partners.